Friday, August 11, 2017

Black Bear cub #17-1180 update

While Black Bear cub #17-1180 has been generally stable during the past week, he continues to have unresolved neurological episodes. The test results for Baylis ascaris came back negative. Dr. Ernesto decided that the next step for this cub is a CT scan; this could help the team determine if the cub has a congenital brain defect. The team are working with an outside facility to schedule a CT scan during the week of August 14.

from Wildlife Center of Virginia RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment