Wednesday, March 9, 2016

new post Why I Choose to Invest in Condos & Townhomes Over Single Family Residences [With Example Analysis!] by see original post at http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2016/03/09/choose-invest-condos-townhomes/

invest-condo

In the five years I’ve been investing in real estate, I’ve come across a very common misconception: that condominiums and townhomes make poor investments. In general, I’ve never been a fan of blanket statements, and this situation is no different. It entirely depends on your local market, but I’m here to argue that condos and [...]

View the full article: Why I Choose to Invest in Condos & Townhomes Over Single Family Residences [With Example Analysis!] on on The BiggerPockets Blog. This content is Copyright © 2015 BiggerPockets, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment