Thursday, March 31, 2016

new post How I Botched My First Wholesaling Deal (& What You Can Learn From My 3 Mistakes) by see original post at http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2016/03/31/learn-mistakes-attempt-wholesale-deal/

wholesaling-mistake

Everyone is different, but I have always thought that the best way to learn is by following through with actions. My firm belief is that failing at something and learning from it increases the learning curve of gaining a brand new skill. While you can read articles and purchase services from “gurus,” there will always [...]

View the full article: How I Botched My First Wholesaling Deal (& What You Can Learn From My 3 Mistakes) on on The BiggerPockets Blog. This content is Copyright © 2015 BiggerPockets, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment